Base64 Encode is easy to use tool to encode Plain data to Base64 numeral system. Copy, Paste and Encode.
What can you do with Base64 Encode?
- Base64 Encode is very unique tool to encode plain text to Base64 Encoded data.
- This tool saves your time and helps to encode base64 data.
- This tool allows loading the Plain data URL, which loads plain data encodes to base64 text. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- Users can also convert plain data File to base64 encoded text by uploading the file.
- Base64 Encoder Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
What is Base64?
Base64 is numeral system of base-64 which uses 64 digit set and can be represented by 6 bits.
To learn more about Base64, please visit Base64 Wikipedia page.
Plain Text Try it.
Output: Base64 Encoded Text
For Advanced Users
Load External URL in Browser URL like this https://xhcode.com/
base64-encode.html?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/cd4 04152a864198882 756603c6c66a32/ raw/Geico
Data as Parameter
Load Data in Browser URL input like this https://xhcode.com/