SQL Formatter helps to format the SQL data and it helps the developer easy to read the SQL.
What can you do with SQL Formatter?
- It helps to beautify your SQL data.
- This tool allows loading the SQL URL to beautify. Use your SQL URL to beautify. Click on the URL button, Enter URL and Submit.
- It supports Standard SQL, Couchbase N1QL, IBM DB2, and Oracle PL/SQL
- Users can also beautify and remove the comments from SQL.
- SQL Formatter supports .sql file, upload SQL file, and format.
- It also helps to Minify/Compress your SQL.
- SQL Formatter Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
Example of SQL
SQL data Try it.
CREATE TABLE MortgageCompanies (ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, NAME CHAR(30)); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (1, 'Quicken Loans'); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (2, 'Wells Fargo Bank'); INSERT INTO MortgageCompanies VALUES (3, 'JPMorgan Chase Bank'); SELECT * FROM MortgageCompanies;
For Advanced Users
SQL External URL
Load SQL External URL in Browser URL like this https://xhcode.com/
sqlformatter.html?url= https://gist.gi thubusercontent .com/cbmgit/8f3 f37eb5db3df9545 d882379a35206e/ raw/MortgageCom panies.sql
SQL Data as Parameter
Load SQL Data in Browser URL input like this https://xhcode.com/